Who is this course aimed at?
People with no previous knowledge of Italian who would like to be able to speak and understand a little when they are on holiday or travelling for work.
Students will acquire basic communication skills in Italian in familiar situations.
No previous knowledge needed.
Dates and Times
17th September 2019 - 26th November 2019
21st January 2020 - 31st March 2020
Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm
The course includes topics which may include:
- Introducing yourself & talking about family
- Talking about where you're from
- What you do for a living
- Ordering food and drink in a bar
- Handling money and general shopping Understanding what there is in town and simple directions
The course will be taught with a focus on listening, understanding and speaking with some reading and writing.
Exams and Assessments
No formal assessment.
York College certificate.
Beginners plus Italian.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Communicate in British Sign Language about Everyday Life
- Signature British Sign Language Level 1 Award - Introduction to BSL
- York College Certificate - Beginners Greek
- York College Certificate - Beginners Plus British Sign Language
- York College Certificate - Beginners Plus German
- York College Certificate - Beginners Plus Italian
- York College Certificate - Beginners Plus Spanish
- York College Certificate - British Sign Language Beginners
- York College Certificate - German for Beginners
- York College Certificate - Italian for Beginners
- York College Certificate - Spanish for Beginners