Who is it for and what is the Aim?
This is a one-day training course that sets out good practice in the design, writing, building and executing of successful email marketing campaigns.
Email marketing is still the most cost effective of all the digital marketing techniques for many companies and organisations. However, most email campaigns that are sent out are not very effective because of a lack of understanding of best practice and the techniques that can be employed to generate greater engagement and conversion.
Email marketing offers a low cost, direct and personal way to communicate with your target audiences. However, the emails you send must be well constructed and be engaging to maximise their potential as a marketing tool.
This course will show you how you can use email more effectively for marketing and communication purposes.
What topics will be covered?
- Introduction to Email Marketing and the law
- Audience: Building lists and effective segmentation
- Timing: When to send and building a schedule
- Email content: Sources of content, content mix and building engagement
- Using the From field, Subject lines & Pre-headers
- Email structure, tone and calls to action
- Identifying what makes emails more effective
How to Use Mail Chimp
Despite the prevalence of Spam emails, Email marketing is still one of the most effective of all the digital marketing techniques for many companies and organisations.
However, designing and creating an engaging email campaign can be time consuming, difficult and may even require development work.
Mail Chimp is a tool that offers a low-cost solution for you to easily create email templates, set up campaigns and monitor their success.
How will Delegates Learn?
- Writing good subject lines
- Creating engaging content
- Building and maintaining healthy lists
- Making the most of segments, groups and tags
- Using Sign Up forms
- Using the template builder
- Utilising Merge Tags
- Email Campaigns
- Setting Up a Campaign
- Running A/B Tests
- Looking at Reports
This is a fun and practical course designed to help those new to email marketing to become proficient and to engage clients with quality content.
Programme Delivery and Costs
The course is delivered over 1 day – 09:30 – 16:30.
Individual Cost: £99.00
Next Course Date
Further Information and Booking
If you're interested in this course then please contact us on:
Business Development Unit, York College, Sim Balk Lane, York, YO23 2BB
Tel: 01904 770368 Option 1
- Creating an Engaging & Engaged Workforce
- Effective Minute Taking and Agendas
- Enlightened Leadership Skills
- Essential HR for Managers
- Here today, gone tomorrow: How to keep your business reputation positive
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Highfield Level 3 Supervising Food Safety
- How to Grow your Business using Instagram & YouTube
- How to Manage Change
- How to Master Email Marketing
- How to Use Social Media to Improve your Company's Visibility
- How to Use Twitter & Facebook for Business and Grow Sales
- Intermediate Management and Supervisory Skills
- Introduction to Management and Supervisory Skills
- IOSH - Managing Safely
- Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installation (18th Edition)
- LinkedIn for Business
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate - Building better Speadsheets (Laptop)
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate - Building better Speadsheets (PC)
- Microsoft Excel Programming
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word - Advanced
- Motivation - Getting the Best out of People
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Supporting Mental Health
- Team Building - Getting the Best out of Working Together
- Vision and Goal Setting for Start-Up and Small Business Owners
- Wood Safety
- Working with Costs and Budgets