Who is this course aimed at?
This award is designed for learners who wish to maintain and improve the quality of assessment from within their own organisation.
The course consists of 2 units:
- Understand the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Internally assure the quality of assessment
GCSE or equivalent at Grade 4 (C) or above.
Learners MUST have access and be able to quality assure at least two assessors in the workplace. It is the learner’s responsibility to find their own assessors.
Dates and Times
5th February 2019 - 21st May 2019 (13 weeks)
Learners will gain skills and confidence in quality assuring knowledge and competence in the workplace.
The course will be classroom based for knowledge and practical work will be assessed in the workplace.
Exams and Assessments
Learners will be required to produce a portfolio of evidence as well as being observed.
NCFE Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
After successfully completing this course learners may progress to:
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce
- Distance Learning NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young Peoples Mental Health
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Safeguarding and 'Prevent'
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- NCFE CACHE Level 4 Certificate for the Advanced Practitioner for Schools and Colleges
- NCFE Level 3 Award in Education & Training
- NCFE Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
- NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA)
- NCFE Level 4 Award in Award Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Process and Practice
- NCFE Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training
- York College Certificate in Dyslexia Awareness