No formal qualifications are required but a logical mind and a willingness to experiment and explore would be a big help.
Aimed at learners who wish to start out in creating modern, effective websites whether that be for personal or business use and who would consider themselves to be beginners in the subject.
The course runs weekly for ten weeks. Lessons from 6pm to 8pm on Wednesdays.
22nd January 2020 - 1st April 2020
Time: 6.00pm - 8.00pm
You will be introduced to a range of subjects including:
- How the Web Works
- Wireframing and Usability
- Basic CSS – Formatting
- Advanced CSS - Layout and Positioning
There is no formal qualification for this course but a college certificate of attendance can be provided if required.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- York College Certificate - Digital Knowhow - Beginners Guide to Digital Marketing
- York College Certificate - Digital Knowhow - Beginners Guide to Social Media for Business
- York College Certificate - Digital Knowhow - Beginners Guide to Staying Safe Online
- York College Certificate - Digital Knowhow - Web Design for Beginners