No formal qualifications are required but a logical mind and a willingness to experiment and explore would be a big help.
Who it’s for
Aimed at people who want to use social media for personal or business, and classify themselves as beginners.
The course runs weekly for four weeks. Lessons from 6pm to 8pm on Wednesdays.
5th June 2019 - 26th June 2019
9th October 2019 - 6th November 2019
3rd June 2020 - 24th June 2020
Time: 6.00pm - 8.00pm
This introductory course to using social media will enable you to get started in the exciting online world.
You will be introduced to a range of subjects including:
- Learn to use the key social media sites: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Build and maintain connections with customers
- Learn about social media strategies
- Manage social media accounts
- Monitor social media profiles and presence
- Drive customers from social media to a website
There is no formal qualification for this course but a college certificate of attendance can be provided if required.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- York College Certificate - Digital Knowhow - Beginners Guide to Digital Marketing
- York College Certificate - Digital Knowhow - Beginners Guide to Social Media for Business
- York College Certificate - Digital Knowhow - Beginners Guide to Staying Safe Online
- York College Certificate - Digital Knowhow - Web Design for Beginners