- An interest in baking
- Intermediate Bakery short Course an advantage
- You will also require the following equipment: Apron and non-slip shoes
Dates and Times
5th February 2019 - 19th February 2019
6.00pm - 9.00pm
This course is for those interested in learning about making different Advanced bakery products from Croissants to Danish Pastries.
This non-accredited short course is run by our highly trained chef lecturers.
The course will give students all the tips they need to finish the perfect bakery products you can then make at home, making delicious flavoured items yourself instead of buying from the supermarket! Professional techniques and practices gained from our chefs experienced in all aspects of baking, working in our industrial kitchen facilities within a state of the art College.
All equipment required for the classes will be provided. Students will learn in a fun and relaxing atmosphere where they will work in a well-equipped commercial kitchen. Class sizes also ensure students get one-to-one attention so that they get the most out of the session. Students will learn all the tricks of the trade, get to practice the techniques shown and go home with new-found skills. Ingredients can be provided at cost or provided yourself.
Full-time Level 2 Patisserie and Confectionary Diploma.
The cost of this course is £250.
Courses costing more than £200 can usually be paid for in instalments. Please contact the College for details.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- City and Guilds Level 1 Diploma Introduction to Professional Cookery
- City and Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Professional Patisserie and Confectionery
- City and Guilds Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Food and Beverage Service Supervision
- Level 2 Diploma Food & Beverage Services
- Level 3 Diploma in Professional Cookery (Patisserie and Confectionary)
- York College Certificate - Advanced Bakery
- York College Certificate - Advanced Cake Decoration & Icing
- York College Certificate - Advanced Patisserie & Confectionery
- York College Certificate - Intermediate Bakery
- York College Certificate - Intermediate Cake Decoration & Icing
- York College Certificate - Intermediate Patisserie & Confectionery
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Bakery
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Cake Decoration & Icing
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Patisserie & Confectionery