- Intermediate Patisserie and Confectionery course or relevant practical skills
- Interest in baking and pastry
- You will also require the following equipment: Apron and non-slip shoes
Dates and Times
25th April 2017 - 4th July 2017
24th April 2018 - 3rd July 2018
Time: 6.00pm – 9.00pm
This course is for those interested in learning advanced baking and pastry skills. This non-accredited short course is run by our highly trained chef lecturers.
The course will give students all the tips they need to finish the perfect pastry products they make at home, plus simple chocolate and sugar-working skills, making delicious chocolates and decorations.
Students will learn decoration skills and how to temper chocolate to make their own delicious hand-made chocolates; continuing to develop skills learned on the Intermediate course.
Further information: All equipment required for the classes will be provided. Students will learn in a fun and relaxing atmosphere where they will work in a well-equipped commercial kitchen. Class sizes also ensure students get one-to-one attention so that they get the most out of the session. Students will learn all the tricks of the trade, get to practice the techniques shown and go home with new-found skills.
Full-time Level 2 Patisserie and Confectionary Diploma.
The cost of this course is £280.
Courses costing more than £100 can usually be paid for in instalments. Please contact the College for details.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770400.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Advanced Cake Decoration & Icing
- Advanced Patisserie and Confectionery
- Beginners Cake Decoration & Icing
- City and Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Professional Patisserie and Confectionery
- City and Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Hospitality Services
- City and Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Professional Cookery QCF
- City and Guilds Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Food and Beverage Service Supervision
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Intermediate Cake Decoration & Icing
- Intermediate Patisserie and Confectionery
- Introduction to Patisserie and Confectionery
- York College Certificate - Advanced Bakery
- York College Certificate - Bakery (Specialist Breads)
- York College Certificate - Intermediate Bakery