3 GCSEs at grade C or above including English and Maths (grade 4), or Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English and a Level 2 Diploma in Hospitality Service or Level 2 Diploma in Food and Beverage Service. All applicants need to be successful at interview.
What will I study?
This qualification will provide the knowledge and practical skills to enter a Hospitality Supervision career. The qualification covers a range of essential skills that will enable you to gain confidence in delivering a high level of service to all customers in a range of environments, and aspire to supervise and lead teams and events in Hospitality.
During your studies you will further develop:
- Additional skills and knowledge in the Food and Beverage Service
- Customer Service skills
- Barista skills
- Skills and knowledge in supervising food and beverage services and events
How will I be assessed?
Competence-based assessment through a portfolio of evidence and underpinning knowledge questions.
What could it lead to?
You could progress onto Level 3 courses in Food and Beverage Service or team leadership, or an advanced apprenticeship. Potential job occupations include Catering/Restaurant member, Bar Tender, Receptionist and Housekeeper.
Need some help?
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Hospitality Services NVQ Diploma Level 2 (QCF)
- Intermediate Food and Beverage Supervision Programme Level 2
- Introduction to the Hospitality Industry Foundation Learning - Entry Level 3/Level 1 (QCF)
- Professional Cookery Diploma Level 1 (Foundation Learning)
- Professional Cookery Diploma Level 2 (QCF)
- Professional Cookery NVQ Diploma Level 3 (QCF)
- Professional Food and Beverage Service Level 3 (QCF)
- Professional Patisserie and Confectionery NVQ Diploma Level 3 (QCF)
- Travel and Tourism - City and Guilds Diploma Level 2
- Travel and Tourism - City and Guilds Diploma/Extended Diploma Level 3