This is a highly creative course, designed to develop your artistic flair. You will be training in a fully operational salon and retail environment, providing the very latest nail treatments to paying clients. You will develop your existing skills, but you will also train in nail art, gel and fibreglass.
Applicants for this course will have a Level 2 in Nail Services, or equivalent, and will need to be enthusiastic and motivated to succeed on the course.
You will need to purchase an overall and a kit.
Models will be needed to develop skills.
Home study will consist of revision for tests and practising skills.
Dates and Times
- Enhance and maintain nails using UV gel
- Enhance and maintain nails using liquid and powder
- Enhance and maintain nails using wraps
- Plan and create nail art design
- Develop creative nail images
- Plan and provide airbrush designs
- Prepare and finish nails with electric files
It is a suitable qualification if you are looking to start you own freelance business or offer additional services within your salon.
The cost of this course was £3,345 in 2016 but this may change in 2017.
Courses costing more than £100 can usually be paid for in instalments. Please contact the College for details.
How to Apply
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770400.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Beauty Therapy - Hot Stone Massage
- City and Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Nail Services
- City and Guilds Level 2 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- City and Guilds Level 3 Bridal Hair
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Women's Hairdressing
- City and Guilds Level 3 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Techniques
- City and Guilds Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy Techniques
- Getting The Best From Your Make-up
- Introduction to Aromatherapy
- Introduction to Reflexology
- Looking After Hands and Nails
- Providing Simple Back Massage
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage