This course is suitable for those who have already experience performing facial treatments and wish to extend their knowledge and expertise offering facial electrical treatments.
Dates and Times
Start date: 18 Sept 2017
End Date: 18 Dec 2017
Time: 1800 - 2100
Students on this course will learn to provide treatments incorporating the following:
- Facial Micro Current
- Facial Vacuum Suction
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation for the face
- Facial Galvanic (desincrustation and iontophoresis)
- High Frequency treatments
Exams and Assessments
Students will be required to complete practical treatments, online tests and assignments as part of the assessment criteria.
Students will be required to purchase a college uniform and kit.
The cost of this course is £355.
This course could be used as a progression route onto Level 4 Beauty Therapy (Advanced Techniques and Management).
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Beauty Therapy - Hot Stone Massage
- City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate Introduction to the Hair & Beauty Sector
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Facial Electrical
- City and Guilds Level 2 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Women's Hairdressing
- City and Guilds Level 3 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Techniques
- City and Guilds Level 4 Diploma Management Practice & Advanced Techniques in the Hair & Beauty Sector
- Level 2 Women's Hairdressing
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Barbering
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage
- York College Certificate - Getting the Best from your Make-up
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Hand and Arm Massage
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Reflexology
- York College Certificate - Looking After Your Hands & Nails
- York College Certificate - Providing a Simple Back Massage