This course will interest those who wish to learn more about aromatherapy.
It will provide a simple introduction to the treatment and is designed to give individuals confidence in providing a full aromatherapy massage treatment to family and friends.
There are no entry requirements as such, however previous massage knowledge would be beneficial. Students will practice on each other in a realistic salon environment.
This course is not suitable for pregnant students
Dates and Times
We are hoping to run this course again in Autumn 2017.
- How to prepare both self and client for aromatherapy treatment
- Contra-indications to treatment
- Essential oils – their properties and benefits
- Performing an aromatherapy back massage
Students who develop a particular interest in aromatherapy and other holistic treatments may consider applying for similar Complementary Therapy courses such as a L3 Diploma in Body Massage.
The cost of this course is £55.
How to apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the Infozone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770400.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Beauty Therapy - Hot Stone Massage
- City and Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Nail Services
- City and Guilds Level 2 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- City and Guilds Level 3 Bridal Hair
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Women's Hairdressing
- City and Guilds Level 3 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Techniques
- City and Guilds Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy Techniques
- Getting The Best From Your Make-up
- Introduction to Aromatherapy
- Introduction to Hand and Arm Massage
- Introduction to Reflexology
- Looking After Hands and Nails
- Providing Simple Back Massage
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage