This course will interest those who wish to learn more about reflexology. It will provide a simple introduction to the treatment and is designed to give individuals confidence in providing a full reflexology treatment to family and friends.
There are no formal entry requirements. Students will practice on each other in a realistic salon environment.
Dates and Times
We are hoping to run this course in Autumn 2017.
- How to prepare both self and client for reflexology treatment
- Contra-indications to treatment
- Performing a full reflexology treatment on the feet
Students who develop a particular interest in reflexology and other holistic treatments may consider applying for similar short courses such as Hot Stone Therapy or a Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage.
The cost of this course was £55 in 2016 but this may change in 2017.
Courses costing more than £100 can usually be paid for in instalments. Please contact the College for details.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770400.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Beauty Therapy - Hot Stone Massage
- City and Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Nail Services
- City and Guilds Level 2 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- City and Guilds Level 3 Bridal Hair
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Women's Hairdressing
- City and Guilds Level 3 VRQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Techniques
- City and Guilds Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy Techniques
- Getting The Best From Your Make-up
- Introduction to Aromatherapy
- Introduction to Reflexology
- Looking After Hands and Nails
- Providing Simple Back Massage
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage