This unit aims to deepen the learners’ understanding of the CAD Parametric Modelling environment and its application. It will enable the learner to develop the knowledge and skills to create sketches, work features, table-driven parts and assemblies, understand constraints and be able to create a drawing layout.
Dates and Times
Start date: February 28, 2017
End date: July 11, 2017
You will cover:
- Safety aspects of computer use
- Sketch constraints, equations in sketch geometry, advanced sketching features
- Learning to edit work features, use advanced hole-definition features
- Creation of table-driven parts and assemblies
- Motion and driven relationships in assemblies
- Creation of custom temples for drawings
- Creation of rendered (photo-realistic) presentations of parts and assemblies
Exams and Assessments
The final assessment will be in the form of an assignment.
City and Guilds Level 2 Award in CAD (Parametric Modelling)
The cost of this course is £390.
Courses costing more than £100 can usually be paid for in instalments. Please contact the College for details.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email email@example.com or call (01904) 770400.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.