To be in or aspiring to a middle leadership or management position. To have a reasonable standard of written English (there is significant reading and assignment-writing to complete).
Dates and Times
1st March 2018 - 7th June 2018
Time: 13.30pm - 16.30pm
This course aims to give practising or potential middle managers and leaders further opportunities to develop their skills and abilities. This is achieved via a range of class discussions and activities that will challenge thinking and model effective practice.
You may wish to take a higher level qualification or move into another area such as coaching, mentoring or training.
The cost of this course is £724.
Courses costing more than £100 can usually be paid for in instalments. Please contact the College for details.
How to Apply
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770400.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Ascentis Level 3 Award in Education & Training
- Ascentis Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training
- City and Guilds Level 2 Introduction to Trainer Skills
- ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management
- York College Certificate in Dyslexia Awareness