There are no entry requirements for this short course.
Dates and Times
We hope to run this course in September 2017
This short introduction will identify common traits associated with dyslexia. It will explore some straightforward strategies that can be used to support students in their learning.
The main focus of the course is around developing an awareness of dyslexic traits, offering a few key strategies and knowing where to go and who to talk to for more information.
To a Level 2 course in dyslexia awareness or into a learning support role.
The cost of this course is £55.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770400.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- Ascentis Level 3 Award in Education & Training
- Ascentis Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training
- ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management
- Introduction to Dyslexia Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Dyslexia Awareness