This qualification provides learners with the first aid skills they require to enter into the children’s workforce. It is designed for learners who have responsibility for children, whether at work or within a domestic environment.
You must be 18+. No placement is required as this is a knowledge-based qualification.
Dates and Times
The course will run over seven weeks, one evening a week. Learners will be expected to attend every session.
Start date: January 25, 2017
End date: March 15, 2017
Time: 5.30pm – 8.30pm
The course will cover:
- Paediatric emergency first aid
- Managing paediatric illness and injury
The cost of this course is £190.
Courses costing more than £100 can usually be paid for in instalments. Please contact the College for details.
How to Apply
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770400.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- CACHE Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
- CACHE Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-Based Childcare
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma for Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- CACHE Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner