Good numeracy skills are required and a keen interest in working with numbers. An application form must be completed and an interview may be required.
Dates and Times
23rd January 2019 - 18th March 2019 (Mondays)
11th June 2019 - 2nd July 2019 (Tuesdays)
9.00am - 1.45pm
The purpose of the Award in Accounting Software is to offer students the necessary data processing and accounting software skills needed for most finance roles. The qualification will equip students with the knowledge and understanding to carry out typical bookkeeping transactions and tasks using accounting software.
This qualification comprises one mandatory unit.
Exams and Assessments
This is externally assessed. The assessments is set and marked by AAT. To achieve the qualification and to be awarded a grade, you must pass the assessments.
AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software - Level 2.
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting – Level 2.
How to Apply
If you wish to study this course you do not need to fill out an application form, simply call our Admissions Team on (01904) 770397 or visit our friendly team of advisors in the InfoZone, located behind the main reception desk.
If you have any questions about this course or any aspects of studying at York College please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01904) 770770.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this webpage, the content is subject to change where necessary.
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
- AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- York College Certificate - Intro to Accounting Software and SAGE
- York College Certificate - Intro to Events and Conference Management
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Bookkeeping
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business and Company Law
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Business Skills
- York College Certificate - Introduction to Payroll