York College provides a Higher Education experience that endeavours to meet your personal higher level skill requirements. We provide an extensive range of Higher Education programmes which are vocational, employment-related and taught by fully trained and specialist staff. We equip students with research and study skills, as well as the confidence and self-discipline to help them grow as independent learners with a lifelong appetite for education.
See below for our 2017 Higher Education Graduation video:
Click here to view York College’s agreement with the Office for Fair Access (OFFA) and an explanation on how fee income will be used to support students.
This document presents information for students and other interested parties about the College’s HE income and expenditure.
Study your degree at York College and enjoy living in the wonderful city of York.
The Quality Assurance Agency reviewed our HE provision in 2014. The results of the review are here...
For advice on how to apply for full or part time degree level courses, click here...
- Higher Education Courses
- Top 10 Reasons to study Higher Education at York College
- Graduation at York College
- HE National Student Survey Results
- Order Your Higher Education Prospectus
- Access: All Areas
- Access and Participation Statement
- TEF Silver Quality Standard Award
- Higher Education Funding Council for England Review 2016-17
- Our Next Open Event
- York St John University
- HE Funding
- HE Financial Information
- York Visitor Guide 2016
- Our Quality Assurance Agency Review 2014
- How to Apply
- Higher Education Alumni
- Course Listing