The Jane Wright Award is offering apprentices up to £250.
Am I Eligible?
To receive funding from the Jane Wright Award, you must:
- Be an employed apprentice studying at York College
- Live within the City of York
- Have a household income of less than £25,000 per year
- NOT be receiving a Care Leaver Bursary (If you are a care leaver studying an Apprenticeship, ask your assessor for information about the Care Leaver Bursary )
How to apply
- You will need to include evidence of household income with your application – this includes any parents, step-parents, grandparents etc. that you live with
- The application deadline is Thursday 11th April 2019