York College currently supports more than 1000 organisations, helping them to recruit apprentices that are the perfect match for their business. We deliver a range of apprenticeships in various occupational areas such as Business, Professional and IT, Construction, Engineering and Science, Healthcare and Dental, Hospitality and Hair and Beauty.
Please contact us today to find out how apprenticeships can support your organisation's recruitment skills and training development plans.
We work hard to make sure that correspondence with our employers is regular and informative. We also listen carefully to current and prospective employers to fully understand their needs and manage the delivery of their apprenticeships to ensure the best benefits to their business.
Apprenticeships facts at a glance:
- 90% of apprentices stay in employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
- 88% of employers believe that apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce.
- 77% of employers believe that apprentices make them more competitive.
- 76% of employers say that apprentices provide higher overall productivity.
See below for more information guides pertaining to employers, the benefits you can reap by taking an apprentice on as well as case studies and success rates from current employers.
Our most recent Apprenticeship Satisfaction Survey is now available to view...
Call 01904 770368 to find out more about any of our courses or servies. Follow this link for further contact information.
We are very pleased to be able to support your business through the development of apprenticeships.
Confused about how the changes to apprenticeships could affect you? Find out more here.
Here's our guide to the Government's Apprenticeship Funding Reforms
York College would like to support you through the changes by making sure you are fully informed about all the opportunities the reform will bring
- Welcome Letter for Apprenticeship Employers
- York College Apprenticeship Success in 2015/16
- Apprenticeship Reform
- Employer Satisfaction Survey
- Apprenticeship Satisfaction Survey
- Contact Details
- Apprenticeship Achievement Rates: Functional Skills
- Apprenticeship Guide 2017
- Apprenticeship Funding Reforms
- Employer Info: Apprenticeship Levy