We are accepting applications now for courses starting in September 2017. The deadlines for applications for our major programmes is 30th June 2017. We will consider late applications in exceptional circumstances, but reserve the right to turn them down on a case by case basis.
Before you Apply
Before you apply, please research the course thoroughly and discuss your choices with those close to you. You may wish to seek further advice from one of our partners, not just for academic purposes, but also around support, care and guardianship. Contact us if you have any questions about this. We can always recommend trusted partners.
Starting your Application
What to Include with your Application
It saves time and helps us to make you an offer if you include the following documents with your application form:
- A copy of the photo page of your passport
- A copy of your latest school report
- A copy of any formal qualifications (if available)
- A copy of your IELTS test certificate (if available)
- An academic reference from someone at your school
- A personal statement written by you
What Happens Next?
Once we have received your application we will assess your suitability for the course. Usually we will make you an offer to study with us. Further information about offers is available here.