At York College we value and respect all our students. We celebrate individual achievement and understand that our students are all different. Students should expect their time with us to be challenging, fulfilling, demanding and exciting. We work with our students to prepare them for further study and employment, and for the challenges ahead. Staff at York College work very hard to ensure that every student reaches their full potential and takes advantage of the opportunities available.
We will do everything possible to provide:
- the individual support students need to achieve and progress
- quality teaching with qualified, knowledgeable and experienced staff
- the best facilities in the region
- an environment where students feel safe, happy and healthy
- a valuable range of out of classroom activities to suit all interests
York College students go on to achieve great things, realise their ambitions and lead exciting and fulfilling lives. We all look forward to working with your son or daughter over the months and years to come.
Dr Alison Birkinshaw OBE
Principal and Chief Executive