Throughout the year we host a series of FREE Business Breakfast and Business Twilight sessions to give local businesses and organisations the opportunity to find out about apprenticeships and a wide range of commercial short courses designed to enhance skills and meet statutory requirements. We will also be sharing information about the recent apprenticeship reforms and how these will impact on businesses, both large and small. These events also give us the opportunity to share information about available funding for training and for you to tell us about your training needs and interests.
Business Breakfast and Business Twilight Dates:
Thursday 11th October 2018 (7.45am - 9.30am) - Booking available here.
Featuring guest speaker Gareth Bullen from the London Centre of Excellence who will be speaking about the business courses we offer.
Within this session Peter Wyer will:
- Focus upon the uncertainty and unpredictability of the contemporary business environment
- Propose that commonly prescribed rational long term planning modes of management have little utility in such a climate
- Examine how successful small businesses build understanding of and effectively act upon their unknowable external environment to achieve sustained growth and development
A key practical output/benefit which attending this session will provide:
- Capture this ‘best small business management practice’ in a working model for use by any growth-seeking micro or small enterprise
The session will conclude with summary of the key dimensions of the London Centre for Executive Excellence’s Accelerated Business Growth Programme – which is designed to assist fast growth-seeking micro enterprises and small businesses effectively manage and achieve growth and development within their unpredictable external environment.
Gareth Bullen will talk about the crucial need for innovation if organisations are to thrive
- How you create a culture of innovation
- How to generate and develop great ideas
- The Power of Design thinking
We look forward to meeting you.